Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentine's Day Question for the All Knowing Mathman!!!

Dear Mathman,

I have a major problem and I need your help. With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, I have this special someone that I need a gift for. I am not the romantic but I want to do something special, so I need some suggestions of what to get. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks,

Cupid





Dear Cupid,

I have the same problem. What do you buy that special someone to show her/him that you really care? Here are some great ideas that have gotten me out of some tough problems.

Ruler, compass, protractor, a slide rule, up-to-date formula sheet, scientific calculator with fraction button and directions (great to help on the PSSA test), but the one gift that will really show you care is a pass to Math Help at the BJHS every Tuesday and Thursday. The gift of knowledge cannot be replaced. It is a gift for that special someone to continually grow. With this gift, the person’s love will continue to grow exponentially. A solid base/foundation is important with everything especially in math. I encourage everyone to give this special gift to everyone.

Thanks,

Mathman